After we raised the issue of how disturbing the ad was in a motion in a criminal action for murder, that particular ad of the organ donation industry was quietly discontinued.
Our office was conducting criminal defense on a murder case, and I was doing the fact-checking.
The alleged victim was a young male athlete, he was stabbed.
The question was - did he die from the stabbing wound?
Going through hospital records of the athlete, I found the following disturbing circumstances:
- he had a fever - but was not given fever-reducing medication, even though research showed and continues to show that reducing body temperature also reduces the risk of brain death in emergency patients;
- while he was on life support and breathing support, and only had a nick on the heart, not a particularly severe injury, the hospital contacted organ transplant company - without notifying the young athlete's parents about it;
- without notifying his parents, he was taken off breathing support - again, and again, and again, it was called an "apnea test", which is a mandatory procedure for EVERY living organ donation, and which is as much "testing" for brain death, as it is causing it;
- after the athlete "properly" suffocated after the apnea test to declare that he is "brain dead", but his heart was still beating - his grieving parents were only THEN notified that he was now "brain dead", and coerced into signing off on the "organ donation" from his son's "living corpse" - apparently, persuading them that it was "the right thing to do"; and
- despite the claims that brain death occurs when there is no reaction to nerve stimulation, and thus no feeling of pain, GENERAL ANESTHESIA was administered in surgery of that patient for ORGAN HARVESTING. If the person needed general anesthesia not to feel pain, he was very much alive when he was disassembled for organs like a lego project.
He was a young healthy young man.
The transplant industry got EVERYTHING from him.
- His eyes.
- His skin.
- His bones.
- His liver.
- His kidneys.
- And, what was most startling for me - his nicked heart.
So, the heart was supposedly not good enough for that young man, but was perfectly good for somebody else - after a quick repair of the nick. It was just restarted in somebody else's body.
That case still gives me creeps, after all these years.
And, I still believe that it was the hospital who killed that young man and not the person who stabbed him.
After that case, I did not volunteer for organ donations on my own driver's license and have publicly advocating against "living organ" donations.
After that case, I have shivers looking at videos of mothers listening to their children's hearts in other children's bodies.
I always, always, always think how children are being suffocated through the mandatory "apnea tests" to get their RARE organs (because children do not die often) to another child.
And, the today's announcement of the State of New York - that New York made it a permanent requirement for people applying for drivers' licenses to check (or not check) the box designating them as an organ donor.
Because we know how easy it is to forge a checked box.
And, when the corruption of the State of New York meets financial incentives of organ transplant industry...
The idea of organ donation is not endearing to me.
It is creepy.
You may not be "donating life" - you may be agreeing to having yourself executed, murdered, to get your organs to those who need them more.
Remember the drill.
- notification to organ donation companies of a "prime candidate" for organ "harvesting" and having the "treatment" regiment geared toward organ harvesting and not treatment;
- no fever reduction;
- suffocation "tests" - without notification of the next of kin;
- general anesthesia on a "living donor" "brain dead" patient during organ harvesting - without notification of that of the next of kin.